Various and wide range of granular fertilizers, used for direct spreading on the soil pre planting or for trees and open field crops.
For what, it's recommended to use granular fertilizers?
- For planting crops which depend in watering by rainfall
- For poor, sandy, and saline soil
- For planting in heavy rains climate
- For planting without continuous irrigation
- For economical reason and cost saving
Using of granular fertilizers based on release time:Slow Release Granular
- used in heavy rain climate
- used in crops which need high watering rates
- used in long shelf life crops
- used in soil which contain high organic matter and other nutrients
Fast release granules
- used in limited rains climate
- used in limited water case
- used in short shelf life crop
- used in poor soil
Most important products
- Granular minor elements which contain single minor elements or contain mix of many minor elements Example: Granular Booster (8%MgO + 3%Zn + 3%Mn + 3%Fe + 10%Organic Matter) Used to break dormancy and activate the biological and enzymatic system in plants and trees
- Granular Salinity corrector (12%CaO + 4%MgO + 9%S + 20%Organic Matter) Used to reduce salinity of soil and before flowering stage in trees
- Customized granular products based on technical needs or certain uses of client and importer.
- Granular products range very rich in SiO2 (Silica).
Benefits of Silica (Si) for plants:1- Resistance to disease and pest Si provide physical barrier to pathogens and insect , due to Si deposition on the epidermis tissue
2- Cell structure Increase the mechanical stability of the plant and reduce the incident of lodging , due to Si accumulation in tissue
3- Increase and regulate uptake of other nutrients
4- Resistance of stress Transpiration rate reduction due to heat stress Reduce salt stress by inhibiting Sodium uptake
Crops in which Si work:
Rice ,Cotton ,Sugar Cane ,Potato ,Banana ,Turf ,Vegetables: Tomato , strawberry , onion , Cucurbit ,Fruit Trees: Avocado,pomegranate, Date Palm, ….
Main SiO2 Granular products:
Granular Complex (10%K2O + 7%CaO + 1.5%MgO + 45%SiO2)
Granular SilFe (15%Fe + 44%SiO2)
Granular Minor Elements Mix (Fe, Zn, Mn, Cu, B, MgO,CaO, Mo, ….) + 40%SiO2 And many other customized Granular formulas based on importer request:
(N + Si) ( NP + Si) ( PK + Si) (CaO + MgO + Si) ……..