Liquid Potassium Polysulfide (KPS 0-0-36+42%S w/v) PH = 9.65 Density = 1.45 kg/L
- A pure liquid is consisting of equal ratio of potassium and sulfur, by chemical bond make it unique in chemicals properties and solubility rate .
- Free of potassium carbonate, harmful elements and heavy metals
- Very Rich in sulfur in sulfate form, which is ready for uptake by plants. that make it better than Thiosulfate products which it not ready for uptake form
- Highly soluble form of potassium sulfur complex, which make it better than using potassium sulfate which is limited in solubility and efficiency in cold weather
- Have lower PH than all types liquid potassium derived from (bicarbonate / carbonate / silicate...).
- Used in low dosage at the mid of production stage or fruits sizing, which make it economical choice and efficient factor for yield
- Improve coloring, taste, and quality with high fruits sizing rate.
Foliar:: ½ – 1 liter per 1000 liter of water
Drip irrigation::5 – 10 liter / H
Center Pivot:4 – 8 liter / H
Usage Rate :
every 4 – 7 days, after mid of production stage
Don’t mix with any products